Friday, December 10, 2010

Fragment Friday: Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace

So since I've sort of thought about doing book blogging I figured I would participate in a book blogging "thing".

I am currently reading Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace. It is pretty intense but is great and is really enjoyable. Wallace's prose is on a different level than anything I've ever read. According to Dave Eggers' intro to the book it is a book everyone should read because reading it will change you into a better person. Pretty high praise I think, but so far it is true. I hope you agree with me that what I read is intense or else I will feel foolish.

Anyway Fragment Friday is a meme hosted by Book Chic Club where people all read from their current or favorite read and make vlogs out of it and post them and he links to all of them and then everyone comments on each other and stuff. IDK if Infinite Jest is the kind of thing they usually read but whatever.

Anyway here is my vlog:

2 comments:

  1. That was super-intense! I really liked it! Best Fragment Friday EVER.

    I have no idea how to pronounce that word. What does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @heidenkind Looked it up, it's a type of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete